About Of Potato Heads and Polaroids: My Life Inside and Out of Pearl Jam by Mike McCready
It’s been a long road for Pearl Jam, from their quick rise to superstardom in the early 90s, to their fast-paced world touring in the decades since. The band has brought together friends and family from all over the world to share in a culture that goes beyond the music.
In the Of Potato Heads and Polaroids book, Pearl Jam’s lead guitarist Mike McCready gives his own perspective on the rich tapestry that the band has woven over the years. He scrapbooks his view from the center of it all, documenting the steadily growing crowds; the eccentric friends, family, and culture; the countless meetings with other superstars; and artistic renditions on the nature surrounding it all.
Mike captures everything that Pearl Jam means, going beyond the music and capturing the band’s journey, evolution, and community. His perspective awakens a beautiful nostalgia that is sure to warm the hearts of Pearl Jam fans past, present, and future.
Browse More Books About Pearl Jam
Need to add more books about Pearl Jam to your collection? Check out our offering below:
- Not for You: Pearl Jam and the Present Tense (Ronen Givony)
- Pearl Jam: Art of Do The Evolution (Joe Pearson)
- Pearl Jam's Vs. Book (Clint Brownlee)
- Five Against One: The Pearl Jam Story (Kim Neely)
- Pearl Jam: The More You Need - The Less You Get (Henrik Tuxen)
- This All Encompassing Trip (Jason Leung)
- 100 Things Pearl Jam Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die (Greg Prato)