About 100 Things Pearl Jam Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die
A must-read for true fans of Pearl Jam, 100 Things Pearl Jam Fans Should Know & Do Before They Die covers everything you ever wanted to know about the band, and what you should do to enjoy their music to its fullest.
You’ll learn the band’s history and trivia, such as the names of all five drummers and when they played. Music author Greg Prato also gives you tons of hidden gem activities to fully appreciate the grunge lifestyle.
Whether you’re an original fan from the band’s earliest years or if you’re a next generation listener who fell in love with Pearl Jam Radio, there’s something for you in 100 Things to take your knowledge and love of Pearl Jam to the next level.
Prato serves as your guide from the most basic to the most exclusive initiations of Pearl Jam fandom. From 100 to 1, his list is ranked to give you the inside scoop on the things that only real Pearl Jam fans would know and do. Have some fun while you cross them off your list one-by-one!
Browse More Pearl Jam Books
Can't get enough Pearl Jam? Check out more Pearl Jam books that any fan will love:
- Not for You: Pearl Jam and the Present Tense (Ronen Givony)
- Pearl Jam: Art of Do The Evolution (Joe Pearson)
- Pearl Jam's Vs. Book (Clint Brownlee)
- Of Potato Heads and Polaroids: My Life Inside and Out of Pearl Jam (Mike McCready)
- Five Against One: The Pearl Jam Story (Kim Neely)
- Pearl Jam: The More You Need - The Less You Get (Henrik Tuxen)
- This All Encompassing Trip (Jason Leung)