If you're spinning some of our new vinyl records in your collection, be sure to keep them clean with Vinyl Vac's Concentrate Record Cleaning Solution. Available in both 1 oz and 2 oz bottles, Vinyl Vac's record cleaning solution is made specially for vinyl records. It doesn’t contain any alcohol, so it’s safe to use on all your vinyl.
Use a soft paint edger so the Vinyl Vac Concentrate record cleaning solution evenly fills all the grooves of your record and frees up any dirt and grime that has accumulated over time.
Once you’ve washed your records with this Vinyl Vac record cleaning solution, use the Vinyl Vac 33 vinyl record vacuum to get any remaining junk off. They’ll sound better than ever!
How to Use Vinyl Vac Concentrate Record Cleaning Solution
- For best results, use with the Vinyl Vac 33 or Vinyl Vac 45
- Add the entire 1 oz bottle to 1/2 Gallon of distilled water, or an entire 2 oz bottle to 1 full gallon of distilled water.
- Gently stir the solution and let it sit for 24 hours before use
- Apply the concentrate record cleaning solution mixture to your record using a spray or dropper bottle.
- Use a soft paint edger to work the cleaning solution deep into the record grooves.
- Rinse the records by dipping a 4" foam brush in distilled water and make a pass in each direction.
- Use the Vinyl Vac 33 to extract the remaining embedded dirt and grime out of the record grooves.