Number of Discs:
This album is a 2022 pressing of Harvest 50th Anniversary Edition Vinyl LP Box Set by Neil Young
Released in February 1972, Harvest was Neil Young’s third solo album and is one of the most successful and well-loved albums in his long career. The album was number 1 in many countries and features the worldwide hit single “Heart of Gold”.
The box sets include the original album, 3 outtakes from the Harvest sessions, two DVDs and a hard bound book. The first DVD is Harvest Time - a 2-hour, unreleased film shot during the making of Harvest, and includes footage at Neil’s Broken Arrow ranch in Northern California, plus the recording sessions in Nashville and London.
The media of this folk rock vinyl album is new in Mint condition. In its original factory seal, the album cover is in Mint condition with no major visible wear.
This pressing of Neil Young - Harvest 50th Anniversary Edition Vinyl LP Box Set (A658961) will be released by Reprise Records.
Neil Young - Harvest 50th Anniversary Edition Vinyl LP Box Set Track Listing
- Out On The Weekend (Remastered)
- Harvest (Remastered)
- A Man Needs A Maid (Remastered)
- Heart Of Gold (Remastered)
- Are You Ready For The Country? (Remastered)
- Old Man (Remastered)
- There’s A World (Remastered)
- Alabama (Remastered)
- The Needle And The Damage Done (Remastered)
- Words (Between The Lines Of Age) (Remastered)
- Out On The Weekend (Live)
- Old Man (Live)
- Journey Through The Past (Live)
- Heart of Gold (Live)
- Don’t Let It Bring You Down (Live)
- A Man Needs A Maid (Live)
- Love in Mind (Live)
- Dance Dance Dance (Live)
- Bad Fog Of Loneliness (Outtake)
- Journey Through The Past (Outtake)
- Dance Dance Dance (Outtake)